11.04.2009

You live your life in Technicolour, why not label in full colour too?

Introducing full colour Label Out Loud Sticky Labels by Mabel’s Labels – Labels for the stuff kids lose!®

Just like Mabel's Classic Sticky Labels, Label Out Loud (LOL) Sticky Labels are fantastic for toys, bottles, dishes and more, providing that famous Mabel's Labels durability in an exciting NEW look!

And just like the Stickies, LOL stickies are dishwasher/microwave-safe and UV resistant.


The name on the labels can be whatever you like to a maximum of 20 characters. Names are printed exactly as you type them.




--
Disclosure: I'm a Mabel's Labels Buzzmama and I receive free products for my involvement in the program. I'm also a Mabel's Labels web affiliate and I earn a commission if you use the following link to purchase your Mabel’s Labels – Labels for the stuff kids lose!®

No comments: